SO. UM. I've seen people doing this lately, and it looked kind of fun, and.. who wants to try
How it works:- Step 1:
Find a friend/someone/stranger, contact them about doing this.- Step 2:
Once you found someone and they're agreed you both go in your own corner and design an OC. You do NOT share any information about them
, what they look like, what palette is made up of them, nothing.- Step 3:
Wait! Don't post your design anywhere, or at least anywhere your partner for this can see it! You don't want to influence each other at all in this!- Step 4
: Once you've both contacted each other about finishing, shut your eyes and throw your designs at each other!- Step 5
: Congratulations, you did it! You now have this super cool (or weird) pairing they you can create some rad (or terrible) stories with!- Step 6:
Do something with these people. 4 srs.
- While thinking outside of the box is great, please watch your OCs morals. If you are unsure if your interests may set off/trigger your partner, check with them first!
- Stumped? Take your ideas from the world around you! Try something you haven't before!
- Worried your partner might not like it? Check out their gallery/favorites and see what colors/designs they like. Don't make the design for them, but this way you at least know they really like yellow and adding it to your design will give you brownie points.
- This isn't really for people who only like one type of pairing, ex humans with humans unless you know your partner is also like this. Thats not to say you can't do this, just that the more you narrow down your options the less likely you'll have fun/get interesting results.
- This is a pairing, which means romance, but that doesn't mean sex. At no point should you feel pressured or stressed about it. So if you do happen to get a monster pairing or something, don't worry about having to figure out how certain parts fit certain places. They can just cuddle.
Notes: NOT first come first serve. Humanoids preferred.
I don't mind if it turns out to be straight, yaoi, or yuri ;v;/ But if you do, we can discuss the genders!!
Please avoid non-humanoid characters (e.g. ponies, dragons, anthros/furries QmQ)
I might be pretty selective about this.
cuz I really really REALLY want to RP and draw the cuties ahaha